Happy January! Get some Fresh Winter Air!
Tune in to our Podcast & Breathe Easy!
High Quality, Reliable Information from some of the nation’s Best and Brightest Medical Professionals – right here – for you!
Go to the podcasts tab and listen to the specialist of your choice. Be sure to subscribe to get all of the new episodes as well.
The Breathing Easy Podcast is downloaded weekly by people in over 22 countries!
At My COPD Treatment.com, we are striving to bring relevant, helpful information to the
most important people out there – our listeners, who I affectionately refer to as, “Easy Breathers!”
- COPD – Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder – affects approximately 16 million Americans each year, and the global figures are staggering.
- COPD includes both emphysema as well as bronchitis, which restrict or obstruct airflow in and out of the lungs.
- COPD is now the third leading cause of death in the U.S. according to Johns Hopkins Hospital.
There’s a lot of written information about COPD, but we want to talk about it – that’s why we have the Breathing Easy Podcast! So c’mon Easy Breathers – let’s read, listen, discuss, and learn together! Subscribe to the Breathing Easy Podcast.
Listen to the Breathing Easy Podcast on ITUNES, or go to the Podcast page and listen to any of the previous podcasts – complete with biographies and info. about the guest specialists.
At the Breathing Easy Podcast, we’ll also cover Asthma in adults as well as children, and talk a lot about Allergies and Immunology as well.
It’s Free, Informative, and Fun! Just like you, we want you to have a healthy, easy breathing lifestyle, and hope some of the information contained in this website and the podcast will help you attain that goal. We going to cover things like,
- How a change of lifestyle can often times make a big difference in how you feel.
- How you control your living environment can directly influence your asthma.
- Why your choice of clothing may influence your ability to move freely.
Go to the Podcasts page using the navigation tab at the top of the page to listen to all of our previous podcast guests. Great medical advice from some of the best physicians and specialists out there. So listen, and help yourself to a better quality of life!
Need Discounts on your prescriptions or access to your own panel of physicians to ask questions to? If so, then consider becoming a member of the Breathing Easy Podcast and MyCOPDTreatment.com. Click Here for more info!
Your Host: Scott J. Bradley